Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've been tagged...

My friend Jeannelee has done gone and tagged so here are the rules;


Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.


1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the 6th picture in that folder.


2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.


3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.


This is my photo... This is Odie. We had out of town guests (family) and they were paying so much attention to Emma that poor little Odie was pouting. So DH started rough housing with him and this is him in action. I took this photo with the high speed option. He is such a happy little dog!
Now it's my turn to tag 6! Hmmm ...
Shari - A very sweet online friend that I have had the pleasure of spending a couple of crop weekends with.
Lisa - my online buddy from Nova Scotia, sorry girl - Jeanne made me do it! lol
Melissa - my online "walking" buddy. I really need to get back to it!
Peggy - My online buddy in the deep south (Louisianna)
Sarah - another online friend with an amazing talent
Jen - my Florida online buddy. Man - I wish I was in Flordia about now - I am sick of winter!
I can hardly wait to see all yours pictures! Have fun with it! And keep it going!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

If you are on a tight budget but in Franklin Marshall Sale need of decent clothing to wear North Face Sale , either for work or Hogan Shoes for partying with friends, babyliss flat iron then your best option is Have a try and Cheap Tods Shoes you will find them worth it. items have Cheap Hogan Shoes items are of good workmanship, material and excellent quality.