Monday, January 14, 2008

Making progress

I ended the day yesterday with a total of 13,168 steps! DH and I went up to play darts (in our rec room) and I made sure I took the long way every time I went to remove my darts. Odie and I walked @ 6,500 steps late yesterday afternoon too. The bad thing is that there were thousands of snow geese in the fields we were walking in. When we got back to the house, my new shoes, as well as Odie's feet, were bright green! YUCK!
I got some great new walking shoes and I am doing my best to break them in right. At the rate I am going, I will have 8,000 steps before I get home from work tonight. I hope to finish up on the treadmill, but maybe I'll challenge DH to darts again... Some challenge - he let me throw 6 darts for his 3 and I still couldn't beet him! Oh well, practice, practice, practice... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! You're doing great!!!