Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One Week To Go!


One week from today, Samantha is getting married!!
It's going to be a busy 7 days! Picking up the gown, the flowers, the rehearsal, the cake, the license... Whew! Not to mention making sure that everyone knows of the new date and time. But in 7 days, my little girl will be a wife! Corey, if you read this, you better treat her right!

In addition to gaining a son, I will be gaining a sweet little gandbaby in about 7 months! Yep! I'm going to be a Gamma! That makes Bob a PopPop! That's kind of funny in itself! Samantha was sweet enough to invite me along for her sonogram on Monday. That should be exciting! We should find out if there is one or two little ones on the horizon. Corey is a twin, as was Bob's grandmother (God rest her soul). I only wish MomMom could have been around to see her greatgrandchild.

Above the change in plans and the rush to get everything done, I wish only happiness for this young couple. Marriage is not easy, it's a lot of work. Keep your chins up kids, I know you're up for the challenge! And we will be there all along the way, if and when you need us!

5 comments:

scrappinpeg said...

LOVE THE NEW HEADER FOR YOUR BLOG STARR..... LOOKS GREAT.
WOW... SOME BUSY DAYS AHEAD FOR YOUR FAMILY! CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE UPCOMING WEDDING AND GRANDBABY TOO! HUGS! PEGGY

Conniecrafter said...

Love your header, boy you have alot going right now, I wish the kids all the best!

Unknown said...

I love your new header!! I wish I was sitting right in it!!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and grand child- how exciting is that!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love your new header!! I wish I was sitting right in it!! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and grand child- how exciting is that!!!!!!