Thursday, February 28, 2008

Man & Wife

This is the newlyweds coming out of the church yesterday! Our little girl is now a wife. The wedding turned out beautifully for not having much time to plan (2 weeks!). I had a lot of family & friends who stepped up to the plate at the last minute to help pull it off! For them I am so grateful!
For the happy couple, I wish you many years of happiness and joy! I am so very proud of you both! Remember, marriage is a lot of work, you must be very strong when the going gets tough! But you can make it! Just remember why you fell in love. Never forget the things about each other that you love and admire. The rest will fall into place as you learn to share your hopes and dreams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rick said...

TWO WEEKS!! Our oldest is getting married in Oct. and my wife is already feeling the crunch.

Nice photo BTW.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Love your wisdom, Starr. Very wise words all of us married folks could remember and live by. Beautiful bride and handsome groom...congrats to them!
"craftyc"

tisha said...

I have reserved Wedding venues in Philadelphia which is actually wonderful. I am extremely excited for the date as we can enjoy our celebration. I hope it to go fine.