Friday, March 7, 2008

Mean People Suck!



One day this week, I saw someone use a bb gun to shoot a pretty chocolate lab that was loose and ran in their yard. The thing that makes me angriest is that the dog WAS NOT aggressive! In fact, when it saw the man it ran away. It was just curious, as dogs are, and was sniffing around the property. I was so angry that I called the police. Of course, THAT did a lot of good! (NOT)! Anyway, I just can't understand how some people can be so mean! The poor dog made loud heartbreaking noises when he shot it. It absolutely broke my heart! I even got in my car and tried to find it. But I guess it either went home or into hiding. I wish I knew who owned the dog. I am sure they are upset by an injury to their furbaby.

I went home that night and gave Odie lots of extra love! I promised him that he would never suffer again at the hands of a human! People who are cruel to animals are no better than murderers! Just my humble opinion here.

I just needed to vent for a few minutes, and where better to do that than my own blog, right?!? Thanks for listening. And PLEASE - be kind to animals! :)

No comments: