Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Deals!


Well it has been quite a while since I updated my blog. My sweet granddaughter, Emma, is one year old. I can hardly believe it! She is walking and talking some. Of course she doesn't yet say "Gramma" but hopefully it won't be too much longer. She can even use the "potty" if you catch her before it's too late. Good Deal!
Dear daughter and son in law have moved, not once, but twice. They have their own place so now we have our own place. Good Deal!
Hubby has found a job! After 26 weeks of unemployment, he started working full time again in August. Another Good Deal!
We had quite a scare for a while with My Mama. She has had serious heart problems and we nearly lost her. But after several months of hospitals, nursing homes and recuperation, she is on the mend! Can you guess? - Good Deal!
Hopefully I will find the motivation I need to pop in here for updates now and again. Here's hoping for lots more Good Deals!

No comments: