Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Well, today is Halloween! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone! It is only 3 weeks away from Thanksgiving, which we will be visiting my Dad and Big Sister in GA, so YAY!! Someone at the post office yesterday said "it is less than two months until Christmas!" ARGH! I am SO not ready for the holidays! I love them, but I tend to get stressed. Every year I tell myself to calm down because Christmas really isn't about gift, dinners, decorations, etc. It is about the birth of Christ. And it is a time for celebration, worship and fellowship. Everything else is just the small stuff. As I said, I tell myself this, but I must be using my husband's voice because I just don't hear it! (hee hee)
Well anyway, everyone have a safe Halloween. Look out for little ghosts & goblins if you are on the roads tonight!

No comments: