Friday, October 26, 2007

This dog will be the death of me!!

As I said before, we are camping this week. Well, this morning, at 6:30 a.m., in the rain (yes, again!), Quincey got away from me. He had his zippy leash attached to his harness. Unfortunately, when a dog runs while attached to a zippy - it chases him. Well, my little guy is afraid of most things and he was trying very hard to outrun Zippy. I looked everywhere for him, I cried and I prayed for all I was worth. Well, God must have agreed that this little guy REALLY needs his family, because I found him hiding under a car that was parked close to where my car had been earlier. Thank the Lord! He was all muddy but I didn't care. I hugged and kissed him and I'm sure he thought I was trying to squeeze the life out of him! If I had any doubt if I loved this little dog yet, I certainly don't now!

No comments: