Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tagged by my friend Riggy!

1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Hard choice! I would have to say paper though! I am SO addicted!

2. If you had to choose between only using stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
Definitely stamps!

3. If you knew how to do awesome cards and layouts and could only do one for a whole year....which would you do?
Most definitely cards!

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home....(can't have both..he,he,he.)
Hmmm... I guess stock my happy room like a scrapbook store and I'm all set & ready to go! (hee hee)

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....
I tend to make cards whimsical and cutsie.

Five people I'm tagging!
Jeanne - Dolores - Joyce - Jeanie - Sherrie
Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions....make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging....Thanks

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi Starr, thanks for the tag! I did this tag last week but I enjoyed reading your answers!

JeanneLee said...

Thanks for the fun, Starr!

http://mytinhairmusings.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged-by-starr.html