Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ARRGGHH!

Well, I cannot find enough of the little red buttons that I need to make the invitations and RSVP's! So, we have switched to silk roses, which is appropriate because the theme of the wedding is red roses.
Last night I received the envelopes in the mail, and guess what? Right - the RSVP envelopes are too small! I have searched and searched and cannot find the right size! I definitely should have measured the envelope first and made the RSVP's next! DUH?!? I can order custom envies, but not less than 1000! I only need 75-100!
So - I guess we will make the RSVP's again, but this time make them 1/4 inch smaller!
Advice for anyone who plans to make bulk invitations ... Buy the envies, then make the cards to fit! Also ... before you start making the invitations, make sure you can find all of your supplies!

No comments: