Thursday, November 29, 2007

Invitation Progress


Making wonderful progress on the invitations! ALL of the RSVP's are done! All of the invitation fronts are done, except I ran out of red ribbon. I will get some tonight so I can finish tying the bows! The envies are in! The only thing left are the insides... I need to print and cut the vellum and adhere them to the inside. After that, all I need to do is create an insert with directions to the church and the reception. DD brought a stack of engagement photos to enclose in them. We are almost ready to go!
Maybe I will get some Christmas cards made after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in a love-hate relationship with virtual memory because of how prices are always dropping. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a crazy bargain price only to see it become 10% cheaper a few weeks later.

(Submitted using rrPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)