Monday, November 5, 2007

Quincey's First Visit to the Beach!


Yesterday, we took Quincey to Ocean City for his first day at the Beach! Boy! Did he ever have a blast! At one point, me & Quincey were posing for a pic in front of the ocean, and Daddy (Bob) was taking the pic. He didn't bother to warn us that a rather large wave was crashing behind us! Of course, he says he was looking at the camera and not through the lense at the time. Yeah, ok, right! Anyway, me & Quincey were taken down in icy cold salt water! Brrr! But we had fun anyway! Quincey was the recipient of ALOT of attention! And of course, he just LOVES that!
TFS in our day!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh what a lucky boy your Quincy is to have found a loving and caring family. I just love the photos. He looks so happy.

And my condolences on the passing of your darling Boomer. Being a big animal lover myself, I understand how the loss can hurt.

Big hugs your way.