Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wedding Invitation Progress

Last night, DD and my Dear Future SIL came over for dinner and then the three of us worked on invitations. We got all of the RSVP's done, except we ran out of red hearts, which have been ordered and shipped but not yet received. I had already cut and folded all of the wedding invitations. Last night, while I was printing, future SIL was busy cutting and using my scalloped square punch and DD was steady gluing. We really had fun! I think they will always have a special memory of making their own wedding invitations. I hope they include this in their memories of me as well.
Oh yeah, DD called to say that the church for the wedding and hall for the reception have both been booked!
I'll keep posting our progress as time goes by.

No comments: