Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wii Gold's Gym Dance



So - last night I went to Walmart and bought the Gold's Gym Dance workout for Wii. I popped it in this morning and did only the Tutorials. WOW! What a workout. I was a sweaty puddle!
I can see that what I have accessed isn't even a drop in the bucket of all that is offered from this game. I can predict hours and hours of fun!
One of the features I love the most is that in the Tutorial mode, there are lots of dances to choose from (Latin, reggae, etc) and you can pause, rewind, repeat, slow motion, basically whatever you need to do to get the steps down. I know there are tons of features i haven't even accessed yet.
It's pretty cool too that when you turn it on, you arrive at the front desk of Gold's Gym. LOL
And the best part - NO ONE CAN SEE ME! I can be as uncoordinated as I am and overweight and no one is there to care! The music is upbeat and the moves are fun. You are exercising a lot and don't even know it until you are done and realize that you must go shower - and SOON!
I will try to post updates on my progress but so far so good!
Thanks for listening. I tend to ramble when I'm excited. LOL

7 comments:

JoAnna said...

interesting. i'm a little over my wii but with programs like this, maybe i'll get excited about it again! i'd love to know more about what it offers...

Cheap Flights said...

Toronto is a diverse and vibrant cosmopolitan of the world. It has throngs of tourists visiting because of its unique culture, architecture, festivals and the entertainment it offers. Book your Toronto Flights with Crystal Travel and enjoy your holiday in this vibrant city.
Cheap Flights Tickets | Cheap Flights to Miami | Los Angeles Flights

Danmark said...

To give you my perspective, I've taken some dance classes in my life, though not Latin-style dances. And I'm a good 100 pounds overweight, so to say that I'm out of shape is an understatement. I use the Wii Fit every so often, and while I love it for the yoga stretches, I really wanted to incorporate more cardio than the Wii Fit offers. I saw this game advertised back in June and have been looking forward to it ever since. I bought it yesterday and have played it twice. And I REALLY like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Good Christmas gift!!!
Beats Studio High Definition Powered Isolation-Grey
Warranty information
Uggs sales
UGG Classic Cardy
UGG Men's Classic Short Chestnut Boots 5800/5825

gujesjogos said...

bom blog

kobe said...

every night, i follow many people dancing on the square with my sister

Sri Budi Sukiyanto said...

Asyiiik Mam...